Guest DM: Gorby
- Alvyn, forest gnome monk, level one (John)
- Ewok, hill dwarf warlock, level one (Igor)
- Frau Holga, goliath fighter, level one (Alice) — Queen, the rogue?
- Godzilla, elf cleric, level one (Chad)
- Hesk, half-orc ranger, level one (Caitlin)
- Lister, human fighter, level one (Milo)
- Mehen, dragonborn paladin, level one (Liam)
The heroes finished exploring the first, second, and third floor, as well as the attic before they headed to the basement. Lister was killed by the Specter of the Nursemaid, but he accepted a Dark Gift to crawl back to life. (He rolled Dark Gift #4.) He’s become a ghoulish being with yellow flaky skin.
Mehen, the paladin of Tyr, with his axe caked in blood, and Queen (the rogue), attacked the ghost children in the attic. The Queen was one-shotted by Thorn, but she rolled a 20 to get up. The Cleric managed to calm the children and the entire party apologized so the children stopped fighting. The heroes dashed into the basement after the ghost kids let them off. “You big mean adults. Bullies!”
In the basement, they explored the stairs down, two family crypts, the cult initiates’ quarters, and the well and cultist quarters. The party stopped in the cultist quarters after dividing up the treasure in the cultist chests.
Rewards: Special experience awarded, level two for reaching a milestone (entering the lower level). And a share of the treasure. Mehen the paladin kept the silvered short sword, and Queen the rogue kept the carnelian eye patch (They took the gold piece value out of their shares). Ewok the druid took eight sets of silverware.